For renewing fitness certificate the owner of the vehicle need to apply in prescribed form to the Motor Vehicle Inspector of the BRTA circle office from where the registration certificate has been issued or from where last fitness certificate issued. The owner should bring the vehicle to the Motor Vehicle Inspector for physical inspection.
1. Filled up prescribed application form with signature.
2. Payment Slip (BRTA copy);
3. Previous Fitness certificate (original copy);
4. Update attested photocopy of the tax token;
5. Attested copy of TIN Certificate;
6. Proof of payment of Advance Income Tax;
Fitness Fee Calculator
This software is under development process. If any inconsistency is found, please contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Moreover, your suggestion / comment / feedback is highly appreciable.